Possible disciplinary actions for policy violations:
- Content may be modified or removed.
- Communication (verbal and/or written) with the member regarding the violation by ASA staff.
- Moderation of a member’s account for 30-days or longer, which requires review and approval of new posts by the Community Manager before the content is viewable by others on the site.
- Temporary or permanent suspension of a member’s account.
A member may appeal a temporary or permanent suspension of their account. If a member wishes to appeal, they must contact the Community Manager via email.
Appeals should include the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Full disclosure of any previous violations
- Why you feel the community removal should be overturned, include any relevant or supporting evidence