If you are not an NJSSA Member and would like to join, click here! If you are currently a member, you may log in to your ASA/NJSSA account and pay your Annual Dues at any time. NJSSA participates in unified dues with the ASA, so once you sign up with ASA, you can select NJ as your component society and begin receiving benefits of ASA and NJSSA!
Membership applications may be faxed to NJSSA at (609) 392-2664 or mailed to the below address with your Annual Dues check included.
NEW JERSEY STATE SOCIETY OF ANESTHESIOLOGISTS
150 West State Street, Suite 110
Trenton, NJ 08608
NJSSA Annual Dues:
Early-Career Membership Program - just launched for 2023!
This program is designed to invest in and support anesthesiologists during the pivotal first three years in practice. The goal is help young anesthesiologists overcome early career hurdles as they enrich their professional, financial and personal lives.
New NJSSA Members:
- $299 for up to three years—no matter how long is remaining before beginning the fourth year in practice
Renewing NJSSA Members:
- Entering year 1: $299 for the full three years
- Entering year 2: $196 for the remaining two years
- Entering year 3: $0 for the third year in practice
Check your eligibility today!
ECMP Pricing Information
Please contact us with any questions.
Member benefits include, but are not limited to the following:
- Stay in the know with NJ news, updates and key legislative initiatives
- Receive free Annual Meeting registration
- Earn free CMEs at our Annual Meeting
- Attend free networking dinners with colleagues across the State
- Meet your Congressional representatives and attend meetings to educate and discuss key issues
- Receive discounted ACLS, BLS and PALS re-certification course
- Opportunity to join the Women in Anesthesiology subgroup
- Residents receive 1-2 free receptions each year to network and meet NJSSA leadership
- Medical Students receive a free airway workshop
As an additional NJSSA member benefit, we are excited to announce a partnership between the NJSSA and Advanced Certification Institute in order to provide our members with the option to obtain their ACLS, PALS, and BLS certifications online at discounted rates.
ACI is accredited to award ACCME CMEs and was developed by an Anesthesiologist member of the NJSSA. As you know NJSSA offered an accelerated version of traditional classroom ACLS, PALS, and BLS recertifications after our last annual meeting and received positive reviews. We would now like to make members aware of an online alternative. Online certifications offer flexibility, convenience, and cost savings compared to traditional classroom courses and have become a viable option for the vast majority of New Jersey Anesthesiologists who work at institutions which accept online certifications. ACI is currently including the BLS course free when either ACLS or PALS is purchased at a 15% discounted rate for NJSSA members. All members will receive an email with the discount code to be entered to take the discounted course. Please direct any questions concerning these certifications to Tim.Fitzgerald@aciacls.com.
NOTE: This certification is not provided through the American Heart Association or Red Cross.